Sunday, February 15, 2009

Back together

Before I got pregnant with Simon, I could not get enough of Starbucks. Most of the time, my drink of choice was a Mocha Frappuccino Light but, when it was cold outside, I would mix in a peppermint hot chocolate every once in a while. Anyway, from the moment I found out I was pregnant and all throughout my pregnancy, the mere thought of ANY drink from Starbucks would turn my stomach. So, from April through the day I had Simon, Starbucks and I were officially “on a break!” I managed a small frappuccino just hours before my water broke (maybe that’s what caused it) and my taste returned. And, ever since that day, Starbucks and I have been pretty hot and heavy. Kevin is a little annoyed that he didn’t have to go to Starbucks for almost eight months and now he’s there all the time!

No comments: