Sunday, November 23, 2008

Three-year photos

The Friday before Harmon’s birthday party, my sister, Stacey, was kind enough to take his three-year photos. Stacey, my Mom and I got him all dressed up in his brown-themed Baby Gap gear and headed to Gallup Park. I thought this would be a great spot for photos because he loves going there with my Mom on Wednesdays. We did lots of photos – some along the many trails, some near the water, some near the rocks – and they all turned out great! The one at left is the main photo we’ll give out to our family members AND include in our holiday card/birth announcement. Check out our Flickr page to see the other SIX photos we chose (we just couldn’t narrow it down).

Many, many thanks to Stacey, once again, for her great photography skills!

No comments: