Monday, October 01, 2007

Let’s Dance

It’s a dreary Monday, all wet and fall-like outside. As I’ve said a million times, Mondays are hard for me as I have to leave cuddly little Harmon and work in the afternoon. Usually, I perk up on my drive in because I get to listen to the Jim Rome Show but, since the NFL season has started, WDFN cuts away to the weekly Lions’ press conference where the cornbread is dished out while it’s nice and hot. Since I am not a Lions’ fan (or shall I say sheep), I usually seek alternate programming during this time but it’s a struggle. I struggled again today and as I fumbled through my presets, I accidentally hit CD. Let’s back up a bit. We drive my ’98 Wrangler on Mondays (the newer car stays with the kid) and I can’t remember the last time I even HAD a CD in that vehicle. So, imagine my surprise when a CD (I have NO idea whose CD) actually starts playing AND starts playing “Let’s Dance” by David Bowie. God, I totally love that song! What a pick me up to my rainy Monday!

No comments: