Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Ma, ma, ma, ma, ma

All the hard work on "ma, ma, ma, ma, ma" finally is paying off. Last Wednesday, I called my Mom to check on Harmon and, as we were talking, I heard an excited "ma, ma" in the background. On Friday, my sisters came for a visit and, when I was in the basement, he said "ma, ma." On Sunday afternoon, we were at Target and, as I was looking at the baby food, he said it again. He also said it later that night when Kevin was changing his diaper and, of course, I was in the other room hanging his clothes in his closet. So, all weekend, he said it but I wasn't in the room with him to see it. Yesterday, though, he said it quite a bit – even when I was in the same room with him! He also throws in lots of "ba, ba," wa, wa" and "na, na" along with the traditional "da, da." Overall, he's quite a chatter monkey!

In other news, YET ANOTHER TOOTH! His upper right front tooth poked through yesterday. He's crazy with the teeth.

No comments: